Saturday, March 8, 2008

Haircut

I have been toying with getting my hair cut for a few weeks now. I just didn't really like it anymore. And, it needed some work on the color because I tried to "un-highlight" it with a home color kit and just wasnt happy with the results.

So, I decided that my inspiration cut would be this one on Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham. Please ignore the frozen face and fake boobs! Those are not part of my inspiration. :)




Here is the result. The pictures aren't great but I am pretty happy with the outcome.



4 comments:

Beth said...

I love it! I am getting my hair cut tomorrow!!! Fingers crossed!

http://bethstamps.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about doing this hair style for a while now but I'm so nervous because my hair is down to about the bottom of my ribs. Are there ways you keep it back when you need it out of your face? I work out a lot and I don't know if I'm going to be able to put it up :/
Ideas?

Anonymous said...

Your hair turned out really nice. It looks like it just fit your face perfectly! On a side note, please remember "Posh" is a real person, and actually a super nice one and it would hurt anyone's feelings to have their picture posted for use as a haircut example and then be criticized and called "frozen face" and have their augmented boobs mentioned. But like I said, I thought your haircut was great.

Anonymous said...

Umm, augmented boobs and "frozen face" aren't an insult. She chose to get fake books, either way she looks great. The author is just commenting on how uncomfortable she appears in front of the camera. I wouldn't be insulted if someone said that about me at all. Its more critique that criticism.

Anyways, I'm looking for a new haircut like Posh's because I love her style and I think the author's came out perfect!